HDMI - SXW & HDMI - EXW
USER MANUAL V1.3 HDMI-SXW / HDMI-EXW
1x HDMI-SLW or HDMI-ELW Local Unit
1x HDMI-SRW or HDMI-ERW Remote Unit
1 user manual
2x Power adapter DC 12V with lock
1x HDMI 1.2M cable
1x IR Blaster Cable(Peak Wavelength 940nm)
1x IR Receiver Cable
8x foot pads
Anything any missed, please contact your vendor.
Through the HDMI Extender, you can use one DVD to display identical image and extension of HDMI signal up to 70/100 meters on HDTV
Supports 3D pass-through
Supports CEC pass-through
Support RS-232(Bi-direction transfer)
Supports all frequency band IR control
One CAT.5 cable extension
Supports HDTV up to 4K2K
Use CAT.5 cable to install easily
LOCAL FRONT VIEW
1. IR OUT
2. HDCP LED
3. LINK LED
4. MODE LED
5. POWER LED
LOCAL REAR VIEW
1. Power jack (12V DC)
2. LINK (RJ-45 Connector)
3. HDMI BYPASS(Only HDMI-ELW)
4. HDMI IN
REMOTE FRONT VIEW
1. IR2 IN
2. IR1 IN
3. HDCP LED
4. LINK LED
6. POWER LED
REMOTE REAR VIEW
1. Power jack (12V DC)
2. LINK (RJ-45 Connector) 3. HDMI OUT
1. Turn off the DVD and HDTV.
2. Connect the HDMI extension cable between the DVD and the “HDMI IN” port of HDMI-SLW or HDMI-ELW.
3. Connect the HDMI extension cable between the HDTV and the “HDMI OUT” port of HDMI-SRW or HDMI-ERW.
4. Connect the CAT.5 cables between the HDMI-ELW “LINK” port and the HDMI-SRW or HDMI-ERW “LINK” port of the extender.
5. Connect the power cord and turn on the extender.
6. Turn on the DVD and HDTV. ※When HDMI-ELW is in BYPASS mode the LINK port should be left unused.
IR Receiver Cable Directions:
Put it into the HDMI-SRW or HDMI-ERW “IR2 IN” port and place the IR Receiver Cable, so that you can point to it easily with your IR remote controller.
IR Blaster Cable Directions:
Plug IR blaster cable plug into HDMI-SLW or HDMI-ELW “IR OUT” port, It sits in front of the DVD receiver’s IR sensor, which is located on the front-panel.
Select any additional options you may require.
1. IR Receiver Cable
2. IR Blaster Cable
Technical Specifications Output Signal
Wiring Information & Coding
RS232/D - Sub 9 Pin Definitions
However sometimes, especially in demonstrations or in a lab environment, the cable is rolled randomly in small turns for convenience. The randomly rolled UTP cable suffers additional signal impairments (compared to a straight cable) and therefore the maximal operating reach might be reduced.
Rolling a CAT5E cable around a 70 cm fixed diameter plastic drum has just a minor effect on the FEXT (Far End Cross Talk) when compared to a fully stretched cable.
© C&C TECHNIC TAIWAN CO., LTD. All rights reserved
Trademarks: All the companies, brand names, and product names referred to in this manual are the trademarks or registered trademarks belonging to their respective companies.